Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thing #14 - Technorati

I am still not sure that I favor Technorati. It had a lot of information on it and some neat blogs. I just feel like there is so much to weed through. I did realize that it was easier to search by tags than to search by blogs or all of the information. I enjoyed looking through the most popular blogs and the most searched. It was interesting to see all of the different blogs. I find that Technorati could be helpful if there was a certain interest or topic that someone would be looking for. It would be a great tool for a librarian's belt to help a student or a teacher. I think that as time comes and I get to use to using it, I will find it more helpful. I have enjoyed the class and learned a lot. This one was definitely not my favorite.

No comments: