Friday, August 1, 2008

Thing #10 - Online Image Generators

Custom Baseball Jersey - ImageChef.com

I really enjoyed using the image generators. I liked using the Comic Strip Generator and Image Chef. I did not like going to happy face generators or custom sign generators. Every time I tried to make something, it either didn't work or was charging me for the sign. I am having a problem getting one of my images to download.

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

Well, I finally got it to work. I would have a lot of fun with the image generators. Students and teachers can use them for writing, presentations, book cover projects, and many other exciting things. I can't wait to show people these sites.

No comments: