Saturday, October 18, 2008

Thing #20 You Tube, Teacher Tube, and Zamzar

I have really enjoyed search You Tube and Teacher Tube. There are some great resources here for teachers and librarians. You do have to take time sifting through videos to find the one that is right for you. The downside is that you may find a video that is good for you but one thing in it doesn't apply to you or your school. You really can't edit it to take the one thing out like you can edit a powerpoint. I think there are great videos that teachers and librarians can use. I thought that some of these can also be used in a training or staff development for teachers. I have found a video on Teacher Tube that I would like to embed into this blog. It is a video about Elementary orientation into the library. I hope you enjoy watching it.

No comments: